The Work Release Program is an alternative sentencing program for LOW risk offenders serving jail time that are currently employed within our county. Work Release participants are housed inside the jail when they are not at work. When at work, the participants are required to abide by all laws and program rules under limited supervision. Program eligibility will be determined by Work Release staff on a case-by-case basis. Candidates that have an extensive criminal history of repeated offenses maybe disqualified. Other disqualifying factors include;
- Past disciplinary issues.
- History of escape, absconding and failing to appear.
- History of violating no contact orders, violent/sexual offenses.
- Sentenced less than 7 days.
- Out of county/state charges.
The Work Release Employer Checklist is available here.
Work Release fees are $30 per day. CASH ONLY!
We encourage eligible participants to check in with Work Release staff prior to turning in to jail.
Call 208-446-1370 for additional information.