Hayden Lake Fishers , Kootenai County.
BOOKS - All books must be paperback and can be accepted only if sent from the publisher or book store.
Magazines are prohibited.
- Must list the first and last name (and address) of the sender and the intended receiver.
- Improperly addressed mail will be returned.
- Mail to an inmate should include:
Inmate's full name
- All mail is inspected and scanned by jail staff.
- Inmates may receive written letters and standard photographs.
- Envelopes should not have any stickers or tape including address labels.
ITEMS NOT ALLOWED
- Polaroid photographs. Photographs cannot be larger than 4X6.
- Cash, money orders and checks
- Gifts of any kind
- Clothing or toiletries
- Personal Items
- Stamps, envelopes and blank sheets of paper
- Music greeting cards
- Perfumed, liquid stained paper or heavy ink of any kind.
- Glitter, glue, colored pencils, markers, tape, stickers, crayon markings.
- Printed literature not sent directly by the publisher, torn copies from a book, puzzle books and other similar items.
- Bubble wrap envelopes.
Mail content must be thoroughly understandable by jail staff. Mail containing images or depictions of sexual situations, nudity, or sexual acts is prohibited. In addition, mail cannot contain:
• Intimidation or harassment
• Gang-related writings or drawings
• Messages (codes) that are not easily understood
• Plans that violate state, local, federal laws, or jail rules
• Plans to send contraband (such as drugs) into or out of the jail
At the discretion of jail staff, mail containing unauthorized references or material may be refused, confiscated, destroyed, placed in the inmate's property, or returned to the sender. No mail may be sent through a third party. Inmates are not allowed to send or receive mail from another inmate in any jail/prison.